Name of the parents
- Sri B. Seshappa & Smt. Lakshmamma
Place of birth
- Mysore / September 2nd, 1935
- M.A. (Kannada)
- Vidwath (Karnataka Vocal Music)
- Sangeetha Sastra Praveena Sri B. S. Ramaiah - Grandfather
- Ganavisgarada, Nadayogi Dr. Mysore B. Devendrappa (Uncle)
- Sri B. Seshappa (Father)
- Sri B. Krishnappa (Uncle)
- Trained in Instruments Veena, Violin, Chitraveena & Jalataranga
- Knowledge of Musicology & "Avadhana Thaala"
- Capacity to sing Pallavi set in "Panchataleswari" and "Saptha Taleswari"
- Wide experience in rendering Krithis of Haridasa, Shivasaranas and Vachanas by singing in AIR programs & Sangeetha Sammelanas.
- Successfully composed the tune, rhythm and notations To Krthis of Haridasas - Sri Gopaladasaru, Sri Vadirajaru, Sri Prasanna Venakatadasaru, Sri Jagannatha Dasaru. The work was assigned by the Department of Kannada studies, Manasagangotri, Mysore. The Department of Kannada Studies, Mysore University, has published the work.
- Done Research on "Kannada Sulaadi"
- 1963-1967 Music Teacher, Govt. High School, Somwarpet, Coorg.
- 1968-1972 Lecturer in Music, University College of Fine Arts, Manasagangotri, Mysore
- 1973-1992 Assistant Professor, University College of Fine Arts, Manasagangotri, Mysore.
- 1993-1998 Professor of Musicology and Principal, University of Fine Arts , University of Mysore, Mysore
- 1971 Bangalore Gayana Samaja, Bangalore
- 1973 Malleswaram Sangeetha Sabha, Bangalore
- 1976 Sangeetha Natak Academy - Chikkamagalore Samskrithika Sangha.
- 1980 Mandya Gayana Sabha
- 1985 Tumkur Gayana Sabha
- 1985 Mysore Prasanna Seetharama Mandira
- 1986 Karnataka Gana Kala Parishat, Shimoga
- 1986 Viswa Kannada Sammelana, Madikere
- 1987 Raveendra Kala Kshetra, Bangalore
- 1989 Palace Durbar Hall, Mysore Palace, Mysore
- 1989 Sri Girija Kalyana Mahotsava, Nanjangud
- 1990 Vivek Cultural Center, Madras
- 1991 Sadguru Sangeetha Vidyalaya, Madhurai
- 1991 Ragapriya Chamber Music Club, Madhirai
- 1992 International Foundation of Karnatak Music, Madras
- 1993 Suswara Sangeetha Sabha, Madhurai
- Raja Sanmana: Honored by Late Maharaja of Mysore Sri Jayachamarajendra Vodeyar (1948)
- Guru Sanmana: Honored on the occasion of Sri Hanumajjatyanthi Swarna Mahotasava Award by Late Ganavisharada Mysore B. Devendrappa (1981)
- Powra Sanmana: Honored During Late Sri. P. Bhuvaneswariah Memorial Music Festival (1989)
- State Award: Awarded "Karnataka Gaana Kala Tilaka" title by the State Sangeetha Natak Academy, Govt.of Karnataka (1993)
- Rajyothsava Award: Kannada Rajyotsava Award by Govt. of Karnataka (1994)
- Sangeetha Sammelana: Honored as President of the Sangeetha Sammelana held at Tumkur and awarded the title " Gaana kala Bhusana" (1997)